Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Creepin' worse than The Situation...Jersey Shore style, fo sho!

I hit the gym again today for another BodyWorks class. This time, I had a different teacher & I LOVED her! She was awesome! BodyWorks is a class that you use free weights & do different exercises for about 45 minutes. The last 15 minutes, you are down on a mat working your abs. It is a great class. I can feel myself getting stronger. I really liked how the instructor took you from exercise to exercise. She had a great way of counting down & letting you know there was about to be a change so it kept me from giving up. I really liked her! :]

Ok, I have a question for you all...do you do group classes for workouts? Do they have mirrors in your classrooms? At LA Fitness, the workout classrooms have mirrors all along the front & all along the right wall. They come in handy when you need to check your form & I use them from time to time but this lady today was super annoying with them!

So this morning I get to class about 5 mintues early. I get my weights & find a place in the room. I follow the ettiqute of group class...you know, don't stand right next to somebody or in front of somebody, try not to block anyone who is already postioned behind you so they can't see the teacher...basically don't be a brat & invade people's personal space. This chick walks in and takes her place RIGHT in front of me. Like I could of put my hand straight out & smacked her in the head. WAY TOO CLOSE, LADY! As we start class, it is very distracting because we are warming up & I am trying to watch the teacher but trying not to trip over the chick planted 4 inches from me. The first chance I have, I slyly pick up my weights and move to the left where there is a huge open spot. We continue working out for like 2 minutes & then she moves over to the left & is RIGHT BACK IN FRONT OF ME! What the heck, lady?! This continued 2 more times! And to top it all off, she was staring at herself in the mirrors to our right the ENTIRE time so it wasn't like she didn't know where I was. She could see me the entire time! I should of mouthed to her in the mirror to "moooooove it!" Geez, lady!

Anyone else ever have a "creeper" in class? Mike "The Situation" had nothin' on her.

I have another recipe for you! This is a HUGE favorite in our household & we eat it at least once a week.

Chicken Chili

2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 can of black beans (drained)
1 can of great northern beans
1 can of corn (drained)
1 cup of water
Packet of McCormick's White Chicken Chili seasoning





I cook the chicken in my crock pot for like 3-4 hours on high with about a cup of water. I pull it out & shred it. Cooking it in the crock pot makes it super tender so it should shred really easy. The longer it's in the crock pot, the easier it will be! Then, I wash out my crock pot because all the chicken juice stuff freaks me out & add the chicken, beans, corn, seasoning, & a cup of water. I let that all cook together for about 2 hours & then it is good to go!

I garnish it with a little FF sour cream & sprinkle of cheese. WW points is 5 for about a cup & half. Add more points if you use a lot of cheese!

What are some of your favorite crock pot recipes? I LOVE cooking with my crock pot. I'd love to hear some your favorite (healthy!) recipes!

3 comments:

  1. Some people have NO CLUE that they are being RUDE!!

    I need to find some crockpot recipes, this one looks good thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds more like the Jewish girl that was creepin on PaulyD! GAH!! Why do they not POST the gym etiquette. January is usually the worst month for it. I do not want to feel someone's sweat, unless we are having sex! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Jewish chick was NUTS! Poor Pauly D & his blown out hair. :[ Some people just don't get it! She hasn't been back - THANKFULLY! :]

    ReplyDelete