Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Good day.

Do you ever have those mornings that you just want to sit & be still in the moment? The type of mornings where you got a little extra sleep, the kiddos were happy little bugs when they woke up, and you got to enjoy a moment of peace to yourself?

This morning, while feeding my little D-Man, I just had this moment of thankfulness fill my heart. At that exact moment, I was doing exactly what I wanted to. I was where I wanted to be. I was with who I wanted to be with. As stay at home momma, I all to frequently run through my day on auto pilot without stopping to be thankful for the moments I am home to share with my kiddos.

So, this morning, I have a heart that is full of thanks. Thankful I am to be home with my munchkins, thankful that I have a warm house & plenty of love to fill it. I know there are chores to finish & errands to run but they can wait this morning because I am spending my morning with the people I love the mostest in this whole wide world. The only way this could be any better is if Handsome Daddy was here. :]


I'm gonna get plenty of sloppy, messy kisses from this handsome little debil.

I am going to spend a little extra time snuggling with Princess A.

I am going to enjoy my cup of coffee while it's still hot and savor every last sip and I am going to be thankful for today because today is great day.


I hope you all have a wonderful day. :]

k.

3 comments:

  1. Aw! I love those moments when I sit and realized, "Wow, I surely am blessed!" Those kids of your's are CA-UTE! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I am enjoying it so far! It sounds like your Wednesday started off on a great foot! I hope the rest of the day was just as nice!

    ReplyDelete