Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Well, hello there...

Hello. I am Healthy Momma. Ok, first confession. I am not TOTALLY Healthy Momma yet but "Healthy Momma in the making, have patience because I am working on it, don't rush me because I will do it when I am damn good & ready" seemed like a long blog title.

Well... I am damn good & ready to be Healthy Momma so here I go. A little about me...I am a Momma to 2 little munchkins. A is a 4 year old princess so chalk full of sass that she knocks me over everyday with the things that come out of her mouth. She has the kindest heart of any little person I have ever met & she shows me the beauty of the world through kid glasses which I had swiftly thrown aside. D-Man is my 6 month little hunk of a stud. He is such a wonderful baby. His favorite things are 1. Anything that he can shove in his mouth & gum to death 2. His Momma 3. His Big Sister, A 4. Of course, my studly, handsome, & kind husband, J. I am crazy about J and the 2 beautiful children we have together. My life is good. BUT, I know it can be better. I want to be the healthiest momma & wife I can be.

So, here goes! Welcome to my journey.

Love,
K

1 comment:

  1. Found you on Top Mommy Blogs. I was looking for other weight loss mommies. :) I loved reading through your posts. The transparent blogs are the best ones to read.

    ReplyDelete