Monday, January 25, 2010

MMM - Mcfatty Music Monday

Hello.

My name is Katie & I am addicted to carbs. Sweet, delicious, full of refined sugar carbohydrates are one of my most favoritest things in the whole wide world. I love, love, love carbs. Sorry to all the McFatty Monday chicas that are reading this trying to be good. I will stop now. There was a point to my dirty confession, I swear!

I got a sinus infection last week that rocked my world. I have never had one so when a giant lump showed up in my neck Saturday morning, my hubs & I went to Urgent Care. The pain that radiated from the bottom of my ear, along my jaw bone and ended at this giant mass freaked my freak & I wanted to know what it was ASAP. I was relieved to find out that it was only a sinus infection but it still hurt like no other! The only thing I wanted to do all weekend was lay in bed & that is what I did. I have a SUPER AMAZING hubs that took care of the babes & house so I could lay in bed & eat carbs. Which kinda wreaks havoc on the ol' weight loss BUT I feel better today so I will be back to following my WW points to a T. Which brings me to my weigh in....dum, dum, dum.

I am up 2 lbs due to my self medication of carbohydrates & lack of movement for 48 hours. Boo.

Start: 192
Current:188

Kinda bummed that I am up but what can I do? I didn't feel good & I made the choice to eat what I did so now I gotta get back on it! :]

As obessed as I am with carbs, I am even more obessed with music. Music makes everything better. I love it! I thought I'd do a little thing of the music I am currently listening to when I work out so you'd have some ideas if you are looking for new music for your playlist!

*The links send you to the videos on YouTube...I haven't watched them all so not sure if they are safe for work. Don't get in trouble! :]


What Do You Want From Me Adam Lambert

Somebody to Love Leighton Meester ft. Robin Thicke

Hot Mess Cobra Starship

Electric Feel MGMT

Cowboy Casanova
Carrie Underwood

Carry Out Timbaland Ft Justin Timberlake

White Liar Miranda Lambert

Meet Me Halfway Black Eyed Peas

Hey, Soul Sister
Train <---- Great cool down song! :]

Well, I hope that gets some new music for you! I'd love to hear what you are listening to when you work out. I am ALWAYS on the look out for new music! :]

Have a great week, McFatty ladies! You can do it!

2 comments:

  1. There is something about a sinus infection & carbs. My typical sinus infection remedy are those massive chocolate muffins sold at Sam's Club because I CAN'T TASTE ANYTHING BUT CHOCOLATE. So they're totally justified because I NEED TO EAT, right?!

    You'll shed those 2 lbs again in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say any sickness deserves carbs. Especially one that puts you in bed. Hope you are feeling better now. And wow, did that paragraph make me want to run to Kroger right now for some sugar!

    Here's this week's McFatty Monday post: http://alannasworkoutblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/mcfatty-monday-day-late.html

    ReplyDelete